- Linux API vs Windows API
- Python vs C++
- python -c "import this" | tr -d . | sed '3,$s/\(.*\)/• \1/'
- Note the difficulty making closed source "soft"ware with scripting languages
- You still need good logical taste (would you use Perl?)
- Why are the simplist technologies Open Source?
- I think it results from a combination of flexibility and passion
- People with passion to craft the best logic go the Open Source route
as it's the best way to craft software
- Unix was open enough from the start to craft in elegance
- Python took the best ideas from other languages and is continually being made more elegant (Python 3000)